MA (Non-thesis) Admissions
Additional Application Period for the “Non-Thesis MA Program in Foreign Language Teaching” for the 2020/2021 Fall Term: 13 - 30 July 2020
Please check the University website for the admission procedure:
- Individuals with a B.A. degree in Foreign Language Education or related fields (Linguistics, Translation, Languages & Literatures) are eligible to apply to the non-thesis M.A. program.
- Individuals who have an undergraduate degree in other fields may also apply provided that they have at least one year of experience in foreign language teaching at a public or private institution.
- English Language Proficiency Record:
- TOEFL(PBT)= 627 + TWE 4.5 or
- TOEFL(IBT)= 108 + TWE 24 or
- BUEPT= B
- Minimum GPA: 2.00/4.00
- Official transcript (academic record) from the undergraduate program
- Undergraduate diploma (certified/notarized)
- Statement of Purpose (in English)
- CV (in English)
- ALES/GRE/GMAT scores are NOT required.
*Those whose application is accepted will be invited to take an exam administered by the Department. Admission will be based on the results of this exam.
Exam date: Thursday, 13 August 2020
The admission exam for the Non-thesis MA program will be in the form of an online interview over Zoom. The Zoom link for the oral exam/interview will be sent to the applicants via email so that they will also know the exact time of their Zoom interview.
Maximum enrollment: 40
Fee = 22,500 TL (750 TL per credit)
The payment in each semester will be based on 15 credits.
For all inquiries, please contact: email@example.com